The fall weather is slowly starting to kick in…Cooler mornings, bonfires at night, leaves are now starting to change colors. The only thing i’m really missing is a good Fall Festival, flashing lights from the carnival lights, and a delicious Caramel Apple. Well thanks to Uncle Covid, most of us will probably miss out on the Fall Festivities….BUT….WE DON’T HAVE TO MISS OUT ON THE CARAMEL APPLE!!!
Thanks to this recipe, we can still enjoy the flavor of a Caramel Apple.
A simple Caramel Apple Syrup can help you with that craving for sure.
Stay tuned for our FALL FLAVORED FRAPPE RECIPES, COMING SOON!!
- 1.5 cups water
- 1/2 cup stevia/erythritol blend sweetener
- 2 TBSP Swerve brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp caramel extract
- 4 tsp apple extract
- 1 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- In a small saucepan, add water and all extracts together.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a small container until well incorporated, then add that to the water and extracts.
- Place saucepan over medium heat, and continuously stir/whisk until the mixture starts to just bubble on the outside edge of the saucepan.
- Take off of the heat and allow to cool down a little, then pour into a container or mason jar.
- Does NOT need to be refrigerated.
- We use 2 TBSP in a hot or cold coffee beverage, but feel free to use more or less to YOUR taste.
PRODUCTS WE USE:
Cooking Keto With Faith is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.