One thing our family loves to do at this time of year is go to the mall.
Faith Rose is absolutely enamored by the mall at Christmas Time. All of the stores decorated in glittery Christmas decorations, the sounds of Christmas Songs being played over the lousy mall P.A. System….And the smell of roasted Candied Pecans wafting through the mall, making everybody both Nostalgic and Hungry!!
Today, I’m giving you a keto recipe to get your house smelling like those Roasted Nuts at the mall, that we ALL CAN’T RESIST!!
CANDIED PECANS INGREDIENTS:
- 1/2 cup stevia/erythritol sweetener
- 1 egg white from a large egg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt (we use redmonds)
- 1 TBSP water
- 1 lb. pecan halves
CANDIED PECANS INSTRUCTIONS:
- Heat oven to 250F
- In a small bowl or ramekin, mix sweetener, salt and cinnamon together.
- Whisk egg white and water in a medium sized bowl until it becomes frothy.
- Put Pecans into the egg mixture, and then into the cinnamon, salt and sugar mixture until all the pecans are well coated.
- Place pecans on a baking/cookie sheet that’s been lined with parchment paper.
- Place on the middle rack of the oven for 1hr. making sure to toss pecans every 20 mins.
- Enjoy Hot or Cold!!
Cooking Keto With Faith is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.