One of the staple ingredients in our home is BREAKFAST SAUSAGE.
We not only use it for breakfast as a Sausage Patty, but we also crumble it up and use it in our omelets, frittata’s, scrambles and breakfast casseroles….Stay Tuned for our next recipe, where we are making Carnivore Sausage Balls, but you can also check out our recipe for Sausage, Biscuit, Cheddar Balls, and our Biscuits and Gravy recipe.
By making your own sausage, you can control the ingredients that you are consuming, no msg, sugar, and all sorts of other wheat and corn fillers. You can also vary the recipe to your liking, but this recipe is just the classic Breakfast Sausage Flavor. One thing I will guarantee, it takes less than 5 minutes to put together, and you will probably never buy the store bought stuff again, because it tastes soooo GOOD!
- 2 pounds (32oz) ground pork
- 2 tsp Redmonds Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried sage
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- Add all ingredients into a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Using your hands(I find your hand is your best tool for mixing) mix all the ingredients together until well combine.
- Sit in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes to allow all the flavors to marry together.
PRODUCTS WE USE:
Cooking Keto With Faith is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com