- 1 pound ground chicken
- 3 TBSP chicken stock
- 1.5 TBSP fish sauce
- 1.5 TBSP lime juice
- 1/2 small red onion finely sliced
- 1 kaffir lime leaf (not essential but I like it OR you can just use extra 1/2 TBSP lime juice)
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp stevia/erythritol blend sweetener
- 1/4 cup each of: THAI BASIL (you can use regular basil but not quite as good) CILANTRO and MINT (finely chopped)
- Heat 3 TBSP of chicken stock in a skillet over medium heat until just starting to simmer.
- Add ground chicken and Kaffir Lime Leaf, stir continuously whilst breaking up the ground chicken.
- Once the chicken is fully cooked, take off the heat, add red onion, fish sauce, lime juice, sweetener and crushed red pepper. Mix to combine.
- Add the herbs last when ready to serve(this stops it from wilting too much). Mix the herbs well into the ground chicken.
- Serve immediately in a Romaine Lettuce Cup.
PRODUCTS WE USE:
- KITCHEN AID MEASURING SPOONS/CUPS
- PIONEER WOMAN KNIFE SET
- T-FAL NONTICK 5qt JUMBO SAUTE PAN
- SQUARE DINNER PLATES
Cooking Keto With Faith is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.