Sometimes the best things are also the simplest!!
This is more so a meal idea than a recipe as such.
As you’ve probably noticed the last few blogs, I’ve been taking advantage of all the wonderful, fresh, in-season produce; And when you get produce at the peak of it’s freshness, you don’t have to do a lot to it, besides enjoy it!
So what we’ve made here is an Antipasto Salad, and the best thing is, you can tailor it to what you like.
I’ve used cherry tomatoes, Kalamata olives, pimento stuffed green olives, cubed mozzarella cheese, cubed sopressata salami, jarred red peppers and topped it off with torn basil and Primal Kitchen Italian Dressing.
Primal Kitchen do great salad dressings, so you can switch it up to a Creamy Italian or a Balsamic Dressing if you like. They have plenty of options to keep it interesting.
As with all of our recipes…..MAKE IT YOUR OWN!!
LET US KNOW YOUR FAVORITE IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!!
- Fresh Cherry Tomatoes (cut in half)
- Kalamata Olives (Pitted, left whole)
- Pimento Stuffed Green Olives
- Jarred Red Peppers
- Sweet Cherry Peppers
- Soppressata Salami (cubed)
- Fresh Basil (torn)
- Mozzarella (cubed) – Bocconcini or Burrata would be delish too
- Primal Kitchen Italian Salad Dressing
- Prep up all the ingredients into a large bowl to whatever ratios you like.
- Finish off with Salad Dressing and toss to coat.
PRODUCTS WE USE:
- KITCHEN AID MEASURING SPOONS/CUPS
- PIONEER WOMAN CUTTING BOARD
- PIONEER WOMAN KNIFE SET
- PYREX MIXNG BOWLS
- BETTER HOMES AND GARDEN SQUARE BOWL SET
Cooking Keto With Faith is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
2 thoughts on “Antipasto Salad”
I am unable to print this recipe…is there something special I must do? It looks delicious!