This is a really simple fast breakfast, but full of flavor!
Although it’s a breakfast dish, because my husband and I fast during the day, we often eat “BREAKFAST FOR DINNER” and this dish is perfect!
- 6 large eggs
- 1 batch of Our Salsa Recipe
- 1 cup grated pepperjack cheese
- 1 – 2 avocado’s diced into chunks
- 2 scallions chopped (just the green part for garnish or fresh cilantro)
- salt + pepper for seasoning the eggs
- Our Queso Sauce Recipe for drizzling over the top
- Pour the salsa into a half sheet pan, and place on the middle shelf of the cold oven.
- Turn oven onto 425F and let the salsa cook until the oven reaches temperature.
- Take out the tray of salsa, sprinkle the pepperjack cheese over the salsa evenly.
- With a Large spoon, hollow out 6 spaces for the eggs to get cracked into.
- Crack the eggs into each space, and season eggs with salt and pepper.
- Put into the oven for 8 mins for soft eggs, 10 mins for medium (which is how we like it), and 12 mins for hard eggs.
Keep in mind everybody’s oven cooks differently, so just keep an eye on them.
- Take out of the oven, garnish with avocado chunks and chopped scallions.
- Serve 2 eggs per person. I like to serve mine with our Queso Sauce drizzled over the top. Yum!!
PRODUCTS WE USE:
- STAINLESS STEEL KITCHEN UTENSILS
- NORDIC WARE 1/2 SHEET BAKING PANS
- SQUARE DINNER PLATES
- DOUBLE WALL INSULATED GLASS COFFEE CUPS
Cooking Keto With Faith is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
3 thoughts on “Sheetpan Huevos Rancheros”
I sure do wish you would add a print button to your page…because your recipes are great!
We are working on it.