- 2 x 8oz packs cream cheese
- 8 strips cooked bacon (chopped)
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar
- 1/4 cup green olives with pimentos (sliced into thirds)
- 2 TBSP chives (chopped)
- 1 to 2 TBSP FLAVOR GODS RANCH SEASONING (use how much you like, start at 1 TBSP)
- Put all ingredients into a med/lge mixing bowl.
- Use a hand mixer to incorporate all the ingredients together.
- Shape into a ball and plastic wrap the cheese ball. Place into the refrigerator for at least 1 Hr. for all the flavors to marry.
- Unwrap the cheese ball and allow to come to room temperature for at least 30 minutes before serving, so the cheese ball becomes spreadable.
- Serve with FAT SNAX CRACKERS #FATYEAH
PRODUCTS WE USE:
- STAINLESS MIXING BOWLS
- KITCHEN AID MEASURING SPOONS/CUPS
- BLACK AND DECKER HAND MIXER
- FAT SNAX ALMOND FLOUR CRACKERS
Cooking Keto With Faith is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.