- 2 7 oz bags LILY’S white chocolate chips
- 1 TBSP coconut oil (not the liquid kind)
- 1 4 oz bag chopped walnuts
- Our CARAMEL APPLE SAUCE Recipe
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Put white chocolate chips and coconut oil into a microwave safe bowl, and heat for 30 seconds, stir and heat for another 20 seconds or until mixture is pourable.
- Pour evenly onto the parchment paper.
- Drizzle as much Caramel Apple Sauce as you would like over the top of the white chocolate mixture.
- Swirl the Caramel Apple sauce and the white chocolate mixture together with a wooden skewer to create the marble pattern.
- Scatter your chopped walnuts evenly onto the surface of your marbled chocolate.
- Refrigerate the chocolate bark until FULLY SET. Break the bark into pieces and SERVE or STORE refrigerated in an airtight container.
PRODUCTS WE USE:
- KITCHEN AID MEASURING SPOONS/CUPS
- PYREX MIXNG BOWLS
- SILICONE RUBBER SPATULA
- NORDIC WARE 1/2 SHEET BAKING PANS
- PIONEER WOMAN CUTTING BOARD
Cooking Keto With Faith is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.