This BROWNIE & STRAWBERRY MOUSSE TRIFLE, is something that we created with Valentine’s Day specifically in mind; But it is a fantastic PORTION CONTROLLED dessert at any time of the year.
Rich, Chocolate Brownie, topped with a refreshing, creamy Strawberry Mousse!! And a fresh Strawberry just because!
- 1 batch of our Strawberry Whip Mousse
- 1 batch of our Classic Milk Chocolate Brownies
- Fresh Strawberries for garnishing
- First choose your glass or serving vessel, and then choose the size of the cutting device
that you will need to cut the brownie rounds to fit.
- Cut out 12 rounds of brownies, or 2 for each serving.
- Gently lower one brownie layer into the glass, all the way to the bottom. It is best to use fresh brownies for this as drier brownies will be more prone to crack and crumble.
- Wipe glass clean and then spoon in a good layer of the strawberry whip mousse. Smooth the top as best as possible.
- Then insert the second brownie layer, wipe the glass down, followed by more strawberry whip mousse.
- Top with a fresh strawberry.
PRODUCTS WE USE:
Cooking Keto With Faith is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.