- 2 chicken breasts (butterflied)
- 1 pound large raw shrimp
- 1 large red pepper (cut into strips)
- 1 large green pepper (cut into strips)
- 1 small onion (sliced into half moons)
- sazon seasoning (our recipe) or Goya Sazon if it doesn’t offend your keto (for seasoning the chicken and shrimp)
- adobo seasoning (our recipe) or Goya Adobo if it doesn’t offend your keto (for seasoning the chicken and shrimp)
- Our queso sauce recipe (for drizzling)
- Season the chicken and shrimp with a light sprinkle of the adobo and sazon seasoning. Let sit in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Heat up your grill (we use our Pit Boss Wood Fired Grill), then put the chicken on and grill until fully cooked or internal temperature reads 160F with an instant read thermometer. Set aside.
- Now add your shrimp and grill until fully cooked and opaque. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over med/high heat, add 2 TBSP lard/oil, now add in your peppers and onions. Cook until they are starting to get some color.
- Now add in your mushrooms and season (to your taste) with the adobo seasoning only.
- Keep sautéing the vegetables until they have some good color and are starting to soften, or to your liking.
- Plate with the chicken first, then the vegetables, then add the shrimp to the top. Drizzle as much queso sauce as you would like.
PRODUCTS WE USE:
- KITCHEN AID MEASURING SPOONS/CUPS
- PIONEER WOMAN CUTTING BOARD
- PIONEER WOMAN KNIFE SET
- PIT BOSS WOOD PELLET SMOKER
- PIT BOSS HICKORY PELLETS
- THERMOPRO DIGITAL MEAT THERMOMETER
- BAKING/COOLING RACK
- T-FAL NONTICK 5QT JUMBO SAUTE PAN
- GOURMET ART CRACKLE SERVING BOWL
Cooking Keto With Faith is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
2 thoughts on “Chicken And Shrimp Fajita Plate”
I appreciate all your wonderful recipes, Faith!
Thank you sincerely! Please keep them coming!
On Mon, Feb 7, 2022, 2:26 PM Cooking Keto With Faith wrote:
> Cooking Keto With Faith posted: ” INGREDIENTS: 2 chicken breasts > (butterflied)1 pound large raw shrimp1 large red pepper (cut into strips)1 > large green pepper (cut into strips)1 small onion (sliced into half > moons)sazon seasoning (our recipe) or Goya Sazon if i” >
LikeLiked by 1 person