In our house, Saturday Night is “MOVIE NIGHT”. It’s the night we switch off our phones and Social media, make a few keto approved snacks; And Sit Back And Relax.
Amongst those snacks are always our Keto Brownies for something sweet, and these Buffalo Chicken Bites for a little savory and spicy treat!!
- 2 lbs ground chicken
- 1 cup pork panko (or grind your own)
- 2/3 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 1/2 stick butter (melted)
- 2 sticks celery (finely chopped)
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- Extra Buffalo Sauce and Keto Approved, Blue Cheese/Ranch sauce for dipping.
- Sticks of celery for garnish.
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Add all of the ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
- Mix all of the ingredients together, by hand, to incorporate thoroughly.
- Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Add 2 TBSP of oil to a large baking tray and spread evenly.
- Roll mixture into 1 to 2″ balls, and line on tray so that the balls are touching. (Apprx. 40 bites)
- Place on the middle shelf of the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the chicken bites reach an internal temperature of 160F. with an instant read digital thermometer.
- Toss the bites in a little extra buffalo sauce, and serve with celery and keto approved, blue cheese/ranch dipping sauce.
PRODUCTS WE USE:
- KITCHEN AID MEASURING SPOONS/CUPS
- PIONEER WOMAN KNIFE SET
- PIONEER WOMAN CUTTING BOARD
- STAINLESS MIXING BOWLS
- NORDIC WARE 1/2 SHEET BAKING PANS
- THERMOPRO DIGITAL MEAT THERMOMETER
- WHITE RECTANGLE PLATE
Cooking Keto With Faith is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.