There’s not a lot to say about this except that it is a Fantastic, Simple “Meal Prep Idea” kind of recipe.
This time of year we can all tend to be incredibly busy, and this is a fast and versatile recipe to have on hand.
Use it in anything from a sandwich made with keto bread, fill a cucumber boat with it, or pile a heaping serve in a bowl and eat it on the go like I tend to do!!
- 6 cans of good quality tuna
- 1 dozen hard boiled eggs
- 1.5 cups our mayonnaise or a store bought keto approved mayonnaise
- 1/2 medium finely chopped onion (optional)
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish (make sure it’s not sweet dill relish)
- 4 TBSP fresh dill (chopped)
- Add all ingredients into a large mixing bowl, mix well to thoroughly incorporate.
- Keep Refrigerated up to 5 days.
PRODUCTS WE USE:
- KITCHEN AID MEASURING SPOONS/CUPS
- PIONEER WOMAN CUTTING BOARD
- PIONEER WOMAN KNIFE SET
- STAINLESS MIXING BOWLS
Cooking Keto With Faith is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
One thought on “Tuna Salad”
Aw, man, I thought that said tuna casserole! 😆 😉
I’ll have to see if you have a recipe for that!