This light and refreshing salad can be made in under 15 minutes.
Creamy avocado, sweetness from the cherry tomatoes, some acidity and brightness from the lime juice and some texture from the red onion and shrimp. Topped off with some freshness from the cilantro. A Perfect Bite!!
- 1 pound medium cooked shrimp (chopped)
- 2 avocados (diced)
- 1/2 small red onion (finely diced)
- 3/4 punnet cherry tomatoes (quartered)
- 3 limes (juiced)
- 2 tsp olive oil (we use light tasting)
- 2 TBSP finely chopped fresh cilantro
- salt + pepper to taste
- more cilantro for garnish
- Add first 4 ingredients into a large serving bowl.
- Make the salad dressing by adding the lime juice, olive oil, cilantro and seasoning into a small bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Evenly pour the dressing over the salad ingredients, and gently toss to combine.
- Refrigerate for an hour to allow the flavors to marry.
PRODUCTS WE USE:
- KITCHEN AID MEASURING SPOONS/CUPS
- PIONEER WOMAN CUTTING BOARD
- PIONEER WOMAN KNIFE SET
- PYREX MIXNG BOWLS
- PYREX LIQUID MEASURING JUG
- FARBERWARE SILICONE MINI WHISK
- BETTER HOMES AND GARDEN SQUARE BOWL SET
Cooking Keto With Faith is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.