- 1 12oz packet frozen spinach
- 1 12oz jar marinated artichoke hearts (drained)
- 1 8oz brick cream cheese (softened)
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 ounces romano cheese (grated)
- 4 tsp garlic (minced)
- salt+pepper to taste
- extra grated parmesan for topping
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Add all the cheeses together in a large mixing bowl, and stir to combine.
- Heat a medium skillet over med/high heat. Add oil and frozen spinach to the skillet, and saute until most of the liquid has been cooked off the spinach.
- Add minced garlic and artichoke hearts, break down the artichoke hearts with your spatula, and saute mixture for a couple of more minutes.
- Add the spinach mixture to the cheese mixture whilst still hot. This will help to melt all the cheeses as you stir it all together.
- Taste and adjust seasoning to your liking.
- Pour the mixture into an oven safe vessel or Cast Iron Skillet, smooth over the top and add some extra grated parmesan over the top.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling.
PRODUCTS WE USE:
- PIONEER WOMAN CUTTING BOARD
- LODGE 8″ CAST IRON SKILLET
- STAINLESS MIXING BOWLS
- SILICONE RUBBER SPATULA
- RACHEL RAY NONSTICK SKILLETS
- PYREX MIXNG BOWLS
Cooking Keto With Faith is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.