First of all….
Thank you to EVERYBODY that has shown us SUPER LOVE from the WOMANS WORLD MAGAZINE; And thank you Dr.Ken Berry and Neisha for shining some light on my keto food blog. The response has been TRULY OVERWHELMING!
Fall Flavored Frappes have been a HUUUUUGE request….So here we go FRIENDS! They are a definitely a lot easier than one would think!
The KEY here is CREATIVITY!
Take the base RECIPE, add a little of this ONE and a little of THAT ONE!
Wha-La!! You have your very OWN FALL CREATIONS!!
I’m sooooooo looking forward to seeing what YOU GUYS INVENT!!
But in the meantime, here’s a BASE RECIPE to get you started!
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk *
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup of:
– ANY OF OUR ORIGINAL FALL SYRUPS or our
– NON REFRIGERATED PUMPKIN SPICE SYRUP or our BRAND NEW
–CARAMEL APPLE SYRUP RECIPE
- 2 TBSP stevia/erythritol blend sweetener
* If unable to get Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk, then add 1 tsp of vanilla extract to regular unsweetened almond milk.
- Add heavy whipping cream into a large blender, and blend until the cream gets thick and doubles in size. About 30 seconds.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend for a further 30-45 seconds, until you have a frothy creamy milkshake consistency.
- Serve in a frosty glass with a straw.
PRODUCTS WE USE:
Cooking Keto With Faith is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.