These little sweet, fall flavored bites are sure to bring a smile to your face.
Best of all, they are quick, super easy, and totally no baking involved.
A delicious pumpkin cream cheese filling, encased in a creamy white chocolate shell and topped with a cinnamon pecan crumb.
What’s not to LOVE?
Did I also mention that we have our VERY FIRST YouTube Video up.
So be sure to LIKE, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE to our new channel.
The YouTube video is a 5 minute instructional video on this very recipe, and will be posted BELOW.
So without further ado…here’s the recipe!
PUMPKIN FILLING INGREDIENTS:
- 1 8oz pack cream cheese
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree (we use Libby’s)
- 2.5 TBSP stevia/erythritol blend sweetener
- 1 TBSP coconut flour
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
PUMPKIN FILLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Put all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl, and beat with an electric mixer until ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Place into the freezer for 15-20 minutes to firm up a little.
- Place parchment paper onto a cookie sheet, and scoop mixture into balls with a small cookie scoop.
- Drizzle with melted white chocolate (recipe below), and sprinkle with cinnamon pecan mixture(recipe below).
- Place back into the freezer to firm up the chocolate, and you can then store them in an air tight container. (serving and storing suggestions in the video above).
WHITE CHOCOLATE INGREDIENTS:
- 1/2 cup Lily’s white chocolate chips
- 1 TBSP coconut oil (not the liquid version)
- **NOTE** In the video we used double this amount, but we found we had a lot of the white chocolate mixture left over.
WHITE CHOCOLATE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Add the 2 ingredients into a microwave safe bowl, and microwave for 30 seconds, take out and stir, then microwave for another 30 seconds, take out and stir. Do this until you have a smooth glossy drizzle.
CINNAMON PECAN CRUMB INGREDIENTS:
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 TBSP stevia/erythritol blend sweetener
- 1 tsp cinnamon
CINNAMON PECAN CRUMB INSTRUCTIONS:
- Put all the ingredients into a food processor/blender or Ninja and pulse until you get a fine crumb.
PRODUCTS WE USE:
Cooking Keto With Faith is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.