We’ve had a great lot of feedback from the 15 Minute Pasta Bake post we put up a little while ago.
I’m glad you all liked the Liviva Brand Penne as much as we did. However, if that did not convince you, then this recipe will!
I made this last night for the whole family, and they literally went CRAZY over it!!
It’s the classic dish, Grilled Chicken Pasta Alfredo. Now usually Alfredo doesn’t have mushrooms and broccoli in it, but since I am an OMAD (One Meal A Day) eater, I like to bulk up my meals, and honestly, It just gives this dish a lot more texture and flavor.
Make sure to give this one a try, I know it will be a big hit in your house!
GRILLED CHICKEN INGREDIENTS/INSTRUCTIONS:
- 3 chicken breast cutlets (thin sliced chicken breasts)
- salt, pepper and olive oil for seasoning.
- Season chicken on both sides with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Place chicken cutlets on a grill and cook until chicken is fully cooked or reads 160F on an instant read thermometer.
- Slice chicken as shown below.
- Rinse penne pasta thoroughly for about 2 minutes in a colander, then put into a nonstick skillet over med/high heat and stir around until the penne has completely dried out and starts to make a squeaking sound when you move them around. Set Aside.
- 1.5 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 punnet mushrooms
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 3 individual serving packs of Liviva Pasta prepared (SEE ABOVE)
- Add 1/2 cup of the butter to a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Once butter is melted add the minced garlic and stir until fragrant.
- Add the mushrooms and broccoli florets and saute until tender.
- Add the last 1/4 cup of butter, stir until melted, add the heavy whipping cream and bring to a slow simmer.
- Once simmering, add black pepper, take off the heat, then add the grated Parmesan cheese and stir well until incorporated and sauce has thickened.
- Add the prepared pasta and stir until pasta is well coated.
- Serve into individual bowls, and top with the grilled chicken.
PRODUCTS WE USE:
- GOURMET ART CRACKLE SERVING BOWL
- NORDIC WARE 1/2 SHEET BAKING PANS
- TOTALLY BAMBOO 3 TIER SALT/PEPPER BOX
- LE TAUCI SOUP BOWL
- PIT BOSS WOOD PELLET SMOKER
- PIT BOSS HICKORY PELLETS
- THERMOPRO DIGITAL MEAT THERMOMETER
- PIONEER WOMAN CUTTING BOARD
- PIONEER WOODEN KNIFE SET
- RACHEL RAY NONSTICK SKILLETS
- KITCHEN AID MEASURING SPOONS/CUPS
- T-FAL NONTICK 5qt JUMBO SAUTE PAN
- SILICONE RUBBER SPATULA
Cooking Keto With Faith is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
2 thoughts on “Grilled Chicken Pasta Alfredo”