We’ve had a lot of people that have fallen in love with our Fall Flavored Syrups from last season, but we have had a lot of requests for a non refrigerated Pumpkin Spice Syrup. So here it is folks…
It works well in Hot and cold coffee’s and EXCELS in a Pumpkin Spice Frappaccino (RECIPE COMING SOON).
We’ve also got an exciting NEW FLAVOR coming soon…hint, hint…Caramel Apple!!
- 1.5 cups water
- 1/2 cup stevia/erythritol blend sweetener
- 1 tsp swerve brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- In a small saucepan, add water and vanilla extract together.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a small container until well incorporated, then add that to the water and vanilla.
- Place saucepan over medium heat, and continuously stir/whisk until the mixture starts to just bubble on the outside edge of the saucepan.
- Take off of the heat and allow to cool down a little, then pour into a container or mason jar.
- Does NOT need to be refrigerated.
- We use 2 TBSP in a hot or cold coffee beverage, but feel free to use more or less to YOUR taste.
PRODUCTS WE USE:
Cooking Keto With Faith is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
18 thoughts on “Pumpkin Spice Syrup”
Thank you so. Much. I am going to try this. I found you through Neisha
So glad you found us!
Let us know how it turns out
Thank y ou
Thankyou!. Let us know how it turns out
I also found you through Neisha Loves It! Just finished making a batch and I am looking forward to trying it.
So glad you found us. Make sure you let us know how it turned out!!
It is very good! I especially like “knowing” what exactly is in something like this than to rely on labels. It was very easy to make. I made my own pumpkin pie spice first, then mixed this up.
Thanks for the recipe!
Will this recipe work with Lakanto monk fruit products?
Yes you can, but you will need to use DOUBLE the sweetener as it is a 1:1 sugar replacement and stevia/erythritol blend is a 0.5:1 replacement. Meaning its twice as sweet as sweet as sugar.
These looks like it would go very well over pumpkin pancakes. Thanks for the recipe.
Just found yoh through Neisha loves it! 😊Im excited to try all the pumpkin stuff! Ty for the recipes!❤
Thank you for sharing your recipe. Sent over here by Neisha!! Can I use Alluose instead of the stevia blend?
Awesome to hear that you found us. Yes you can, but you will need to use DOUBLE the sweetener. So that would make it 1 cup of the Allulose.
I saved this recipe a while ago, just waiting for fall. I made it today and was definitely not disappointed! It is delicious! Thank you!
Thank you. I’m glad you liked it!!