We’ve had a lot of people that have fallen in love with our Fall Flavored Syrups from last season, but we have had a lot of requests for a non refrigerated Pumpkin Spice Syrup. So here it is folks…
It works well in Hot and cold coffee’s and EXCELS in a Pumpkin Spice Frappaccino (RECIPE COMING SOON).
We’ve also got an exciting NEW FLAVOR coming soon…hint, hint…Caramel Apple!!
- 1.5 cups water
- 1/2 cup stevia/erythritol blend sweetener
- 1 tsp swerve brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- In a small saucepan, add water and vanilla extract together.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a small container until well incorporated, then add that to the water and vanilla.
- Place saucepan over medium heat, and continuously stir/whisk until the mixture starts to just bubble on the outside edge of the saucepan.
- Take off of the heat and allow to cool down a little, then pour into a container or mason jar.
- Does NOT need to be refrigerated.
- We use 2 TBSP in a hot or cold coffee beverage, but feel free to use more or less to YOUR taste.
PRODUCTS WE USE:
Cooking Keto With Faith is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.