It’s Cinco de Mayo in a few days, and even though this recipe is not a true representation of Mexican Food,
it has a cult following amongst Taco Bell fans….Not to mention it has now been removed from their menu, which has sparked a lot of anger amongst its die hard followers.
Although we are not sponsored by EGGLIFE, we are a fan of their extremely KETO FRIENDLY egg wraps.
We’ve used them with great success for Breakfast Burritos, Enchiladas, but we decided to use them in this Keto friendly version of the Taco Bell inspired Mexican Pizza….And let me tell ya something, it is AMAZING!!
Trust me, you will not be disappointed, nor does it taste eggy!
- 3 EGGLIFE WRAPS
- Grated Mexican Blend Cheese
- Keto Friendly Taco Sauce We love the Herdez Street Taco Sauces
- Our Taco Meat Recipe
- Whatever you like to garnish it with: Olives, Sour Cream, Lettuce, Jalapenos, Salsa
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Heat each Egglife Wrap in a nonstick skillet over medium heat, just enough to get a little color on each side.
- Place the first eggwrap on a baking tray, add some taco meat(well drained) and top with grated cheese.
- Repeat process with the 2nd wrap.
- Finish the top layer with cheese only. Put into the oven until cheese has melted and the Mexican Pizza is a little crispy/firm on the edges.
- Take out of the oven and let cool slightly. Top with Taco Sauce and your favorite condiments.
- ENJOY AND YOU CAN THANK ME LATER!!!
PRODUCTS WE USE:
Cooking Keto With Faith is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.