We’ve had numerous requests for a Keto Clone of the famous Big Mac Sauce.
So here it is!! It’s fantastic on burgers, grilled chicken, and I’ve been using it to make a Big Mac Salad Bowl.
Everything you need to make this sauce is probably sitting in your refrigerator and pantry.
Super Simple, made in less than 10 minutes!
- 1 cup keto approved mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of our ketchup recipe (or any keto approved ketchup)
- 2 TBSP + 2 tsp dill pickle relish (make sure it’s not sweet dill relish)
- 2 TBSP finely minced onion (or 1/2 tsp onion powder)
- 1 TBSP + 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp stevia/erythritol blend sweetener
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp redmonds real salt
- Whisk all ingredients together, until well combined.
- Allow to sit in the refrigerator for at least an hour for best results.