We’ve had numerous requests for a Keto Clone of the famous Big Mac Sauce.
So here it is!! It’s fantastic on burgers, grilled chicken, and I’ve been using it to make a Big Mac Salad Bowl.
Everything you need to make this sauce is probably sitting in your refrigerator and pantry.
Super Simple, made in less than 10 minutes!
- 1 cup our mayonnaise or a store bought keto approved mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of our ketchup recipe (or any keto approved ketchup)
- 2 TBSP + 2 tsp dill pickle relish (make sure it’s not sweet dill relish)
- 2 TBSP finely minced onion (or 1/2 tsp onion powder)
- 1 TBSP + 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp stevia/erythritol blend sweetener
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp redmonds real salt
- Whisk all ingredients together, until well combined.
- Allow to sit in the refrigerator for at least an hour for best results.
8 thoughts on “Big Mac Sauce”
I found a sweet pickle relish sweetened with Splenda (I know, not the most ideal) but I use that in my Big Mac sauce and don’t use any additional sweetener. I also use dried minced onion because that is what McDonald’s uses on their burgers. I don’t rehydrate it first, just throw some in and it will rehydrate in the sauce.
How long can it keep in fridge
It will up to 2 weeks stored in the refrigerator in an air tight jar or container.
How many carbs in the Mac sauce?
With all of our recipes we recommend using Carb Manager for your Macros, as different brands of the same ingredient can contain a vastly different amount of carbohydrates.
Often enough people like to swap out our sweetener for theirs and also add and subtract ingredients to their own likes and dislikes.
“SERVING SIZE” perception can also be vastly different from one person to another.